Pokemon Battle Tyrants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is where epic battlers are please enjoy your stay here and abide by the rules or face the wrath of the Tyrants :)

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
If you would like the episodes for yourself, look here. EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 11:41 pm by azmain

» Hello Everyone
If you would like the episodes for yourself, look here. EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 11:01 pm by azmain

» NIN JUAN! Ultimate Battler!
If you would like the episodes for yourself, look here. EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 12:36 am by JJDestroyer94

» get this site running
If you would like the episodes for yourself, look here. EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 11:26 pm by Maximus

» Power Swap Ninetales (Swaptales)
If you would like the episodes for yourself, look here. EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 11:12 am by Itsaxav

» Members of the Pokemon Secret Society
If you would like the episodes for yourself, look here. EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 7:11 pm by Maximus

» Members of The "O" Squad
If you would like the episodes for yourself, look here. EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 7:10 pm by Maximus

» Upcoming changes!!!
If you would like the episodes for yourself, look here. EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 3:02 pm by Maximus

» Hello All !!!
If you would like the episodes for yourself, look here. EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 12:06 pm by chinlar

Top posters
brammieboy
If you would like the episodes for yourself, look here. I_vote_lcapIf you would like the episodes for yourself, look here. I_voting_barIf you would like the episodes for yourself, look here. I_vote_rcap 
Maximus
If you would like the episodes for yourself, look here. I_vote_lcapIf you would like the episodes for yourself, look here. I_voting_barIf you would like the episodes for yourself, look here. I_vote_rcap 
chinlar
LordMedimayhem
ReplayTheParadox
shadowin
Devehlop
SlakingV.4
Frage
swaggersmith
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
Statistics
We have 51 registered users
The newest registered user is elljarr

Our users have posted a total of 155 messages in 91 subjects